Monday, November 11, 2019

what is a mother quotes-Best quotes from a daughter to her mother

Best quotes from a daughter to her mother on mother's day

When is mother’s day? This is a question that will linger to that daughter who honors and appreciates her mother for being there for her through thick and thin. Mother’s day in Kenya and other parts of the world including the United States, March and May are when they celebrate their sweet loving mothers. Are you thinking of a special mother's day quote? Well, do not stress anymore because this article identifies the strong and special bond between a mother and her daughter.

daughter to her mother on mother's day

what is a mother quotes

Read on the best yet unique Happy Mother’s day messages and quotes that will give you an assortment of choices so that you can find more to perfect words to make your mother feel loved and cared for. You can imagine how she gets overworked, she is always a nonstop, as well as having exhaustive life and you will find all the reasons why your mothers are so special.
Inspirational Mothers Day messages from daughter
Sometimes all a mother needs is an inspiration from her child. And on this mother's day, you can get to inspire your mother with a great quote.


  • Hello, I love you so much and am thankful for God choosing you to be part of me. I am told to choose another mother I will definitely choose you again and again. Always have in my mind that nobody can replace your mother. I love you so much and I wishing you a joyful day.
  • Mother, did I tell you that you're the best of a friend? Wishing you a wonderful day.
  • I wish you to have a peaceful day as well as take this chance to thank you for always being there for me so that you can see me prosper, have a bright future and grow knowing the right path of life. Loads of love from your beautiful daughter.
  • I have come to realize that no matter how old I am growing, I still need your mum. I love you and wish you the best on this day and the other days to come.
  • My dearest mummy, I would like you to know that your smile gives me happiness and therefore on this special day for all mothers in the world, I wish you a fascinating and cheerful day.
  • Hey mummy, thank you for being my mentor, my best friend, my supporter, and for being my everything. Words can never express how thankful and grateful I am and I, therefore, with the best day today on this special day and more blessed years to come.
  • Good morning mother, I thought I should confess that you are my super mother and a good day on this day is all I wish for you.
  • Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

    Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.
    EmoticonEmoticon