Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Most Inspiring Speech- 4 common Rules To Success

The Most Inspiring Speech- 4 common Rules To Success you must read.


we should know, how to handle it? not only how to handle success, how to handle the failures?
particularly you are in the management environment. what turns, if I want young people to understand how to manage the failure. Because of any task you do, you have to across the problem. The issue should not become the captain of the individual or project chief.

Inspiring quotes


The project chief should become the captain of the issue and defeat the problem and succeed.
learning - learning gives creativity, creativity leads to thinking, thinking provides knowledge, knowledge makes u great. History has proven,  that those who dared to imagine the impossible! Are the one, who break all the human limitations in every field of human endeavor. Whether science, medicine, sports, arts, and technology. The names are the people who imagined the impossible are engraved in our history. By breaking the limits of their imaginations, they changed the world.

you take CV RAMAN, you take NEWTON, you take EINSTEIN, you take CHANDRASHEKAR. By breaking the limits of their imaginations, they change the world. If you want to be an innovator. I am going to give you what type of character you must have.

Invention and discoveries have illuminated from a creative mind. That has been constantly working
and imagine the outcome of the telephone. He was imagining the outcome. Imagine the outcome in the mind with the images and constant effort. All the forces of the universe work for that inspire the mind. Thereby leading to invention & discoveries.

Sir! I want to know from you a few tips for the upcoming generation.to succeed in Life. (a student ask Dr a. p. j. Abdul Kalam)

The Most Inspiring quotes

Well! succeed in Life, I have already told you, you have to do four things. Okay!

1. Great Aim!
GREAT AIM!!! I will have GREAT AIM!!!
I will CONTINUOUSLY ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE
I WILL DO HARD WORK
I WILL PERSEVERE
AND SUCCEED!
OKAY.
THAT THE MANTRA

THANK YOU, SIR! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You have many accomplishments.you written books, you served as president. You are an aerospace engineer, you have been a professor. but! you said the title " the best is the title of teacher ". why is that?

you know, I had a teacher. You might ever say, young boy. 10 years boy. When the second world war was going on, at that time, I use to see my class fifth class teacher in science teacher. He enters the classroom and we use to see the transmission. knowledge from him radiation knowledge from him.

when he enters the classroom, my teacher, I see RADIATION OF PURITY OF LIFE! and his, the way he taught, my dream got shaped. What should be my way of life? he the person that teaches and gave me the vision of my life whenever say, young fellow now a teacher has got a fantastic opportunity to grow minds to and give the dreams to young people and mature the dream with them
and they will become a great human being. Sometimes, they will become better than you, but better than the teacher so that the opportunity you have.
I will have great aim
I will continuously acquire knowledge
I will do hard work I will Persevere and succeed.

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.
EmoticonEmoticon